Quickload Logistics has an extensive fleet of heavy-duty forklifts, electric and propane, a container handler, yard tractors and other equipment for moving freight and containers.
- Heavy lift Hyster forklifts (up to H280)
- Yard tractors (Tico) to marshal containers and trailers
- Chassis fleet to handle all containers (53′, 45′, 40’, 20’)
- Warehouse forklifts (gas and electric), pallet jacks, scales and other handling equipment for in-warehouse handling and storage
- Automated container loader (the C Loader), offering improved handling quality and reduced turnaround time for lumber clients.
- Rated to accommodate weights up to 58,000 lbs.
- Progressive measurement and control of total load by use of the built-in SOLAS load-cell weight and balance system, generating a scale weight ticket specific to the individual container load
- Reduction of product handling resulting in less damage to freight and container during both the loading and the unloading cycle